Available starting October 5, 2019
This house was fully renovated in 2018 including a brand new, high efficient air conditioning and furnace system, water heater, new kitchen cabinets, new paint throughout, new outlets and light switches, new ceiling fans, baseboard and trim, new flooring, and much more!
Great neighborhood on the very west end of town. HUGE house with plenty of storage that backs up to a forest preserve and a short walk to the bike trail. On a cul-de-sac with very little traffic.
Large trees surround this house and help to keep it shaded during the summer months. This means lower utility bills for cooling.
|Single family home||Three bedrooms with a bonus room that could be a large master bedroom|
|Two full bathrooms – one upstairs and one downstairs||Vaulted ceilings in bonus room|
|Approximately 2,480 total square feet||Approximately 1,440 square feet upstairs|
|One car attached garage with garage door opener/remote||Approximately 650 finished square feet in basement (1,040 square feet total including garage)|
|Fenced-in backyard||Storage shed in backyard|
|Ceiling fans in bedrooms, living room, and kitchen||Fridge with ice maker, flat top glass electric stove, dishwasher, microwave|
|Hardwood flooring and vinyl plank flooring upstairs||Ceramic tile flooring throughout basement|
|Large amount of storage||Water, electric, lawn maintenance, snow removal – tenant responsibility. Garbage included in rent.|
|Washer/Dryer hookups upstairs||Forest preserve behind house|
|Deck on back of house (approximately 240 square feet)||Patio on front of house|
|Cul-de-sac neighborhood – low traffic||Plenty of storage room|
You may verify that we are the owner of this property by clicking on the Macon County Property Appraiser website link. Our name and address appears at the top of the website for validation.
Click on the photo for a larger, PDF version of the floor layout.
|Elementary School||Oak Grove|
|Middle School||Stephen Decatur|
RATES & POLICIES
- All properties are offered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability or familial status.
- One year lease required. No month-to-month tenancies. If a renewal is offered, it will be a yearly renewal.
- First month and security required prior to move-in. Last month may be requested based on screening outcome.
- Maximum occupancy of five.
- Verifiable monthly income is a minimum of 2.5 times rent.
- Favorable backgrounds with no prior evictions, felonies, or drug charges.
- Current and prior landlord references. Renting or stay with family members should not be included.
- Tenant is responsible for changing air conditioner filters once every month and general maintenance twice yearly.
- Tenant responsible for lawn maintenance, snow removal, and pest control. Option to include lawn maintenance for an additional cost.
- Garbage service included in rent. Tenant responsible for electric, natural gas, and water.
- Late fee kicks in on the third day that rent is late. $30 initially and $3 a day thereafter.
|Base Rent: $1,100 monthly||Security Deposit: $1,100|
|Lawn/Landscape Maintenance Option: $25 monthly|
Pet Policy: One small dog up to 30 pounds or two cats allowed with owner approval. Additional $500 security deposit plus $25 additional rent per month. No viscous breeds accepted per insurance regulations.